Saturday, October 29, 2011

Queen Kat Designs
will be turning 5

Oh I just could not wait to get this posted!
Queen Kat Designs will be turning 5 in November! 
There will be a Grand Blog Hop starting November 1, 2011 followed by 19 days of celebration,
 you don't want to miss out! Here is a little something I made to start the party off
a little early, I love these B-day stamps they are designed by Sandra Caldwell
Now don't forget to stop by Queen Kat Designs!

Anywho.. I made a set of "Birthday Tags" hope you like them=)

Recipe for tags:
4 Piece stamp set from Queen Kat Designs
colored pencils, hot glue, ATG, BLING,
Black cardstock, patterned paper from my stash
Stickles: Silver & Lime Green, Sizzix Super Scallop Tag
CTMH Distressing ink "chocolate" 

Don't forget to leave a comment, and stop by any of the Queen Kat Designs sites
Mark your calendars for the Blog Hop on 11-1-11.

Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment