Scrapping with Lisa's Designs
Welcome to Scrapping with Lisa's Design Team, today we are displaying Lisa's file
There are 5 amazing flowers which the Design Team will showcase in
various ways to show the versatility of this file.
You should be arriving here from my good friend Anita's blog "Anita & Bugs"
If you just stumbled on my blog, click here to start over at Lynne's blog.
For my project, I decided to make an Altered Journal using 2 of the amazing flowers
Lisa's Designs: Flower Garden
Stickles, Hot Glue, ATG, RIbbon & Lace from my stash
Composition notebook,paper from my stash
green & yellow colorbox chalk ink,
CTMH inks: Olive, Cocoa, Lagoon
CTMH acrylic stamp set "Just for you"
Sentiment: CTMH acrylic stamp set "Pair-a-Phrase"
E-Craft cutting machine
In case you lose your way while strolling in Lisa's Garden, here is the complete line-up with both teams combined, don't forget to stop at each flower in the garden and leave a comment :)
Queen of Her Craftroom
- Lynne, Admin ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com
- Anita ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
- Bonnie~ http://scrappersranch.blogspot.com
- Janie - http://charisma3103.blogspot.com
- Pamela- http://www.kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com
- Rhonda - http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
- Shawnee ~http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com
- Theresa ~ http://scrappinginheels.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly, Admin ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Barbara B~www.barbarab3.blogspot.com
- Carla ~ http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/
- Evila ~ http://www.frenchconnectiondesigns.blogspot.com
- Jackie - http://jackrabbitscrappin.blogspot.com/
- Lisa W~http://mycraftyspaces.blogspot.com
- Rachelle ~http://creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com
- SuzeJo - http://CrimsonMoonCrafts.blogspot.com/