Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday
Queen Kat Designs 
Blog Hop

I'm so glad you stopped by! Today we are starting off with a Birthday 
Blog Hop for Queen Kat Designs along with a 19 day celebration 
So don't forget to stop by the Queen Kat Design Facebook for more 
on the 19 day Celebration!


You should be arriving from Penny, if you just happened on my blog
and would like to see more for the hop, start over at the QKD Blog
For my project, I decided to use one of my favorite stamps,
"Brain Storming Zombie" designed by Terra Bidespacher            
I hope you enjoy!!!


Card Recipe:
QKD Stamp, Stickles: Lime Green, Diamond, Prima Flowers
Bling Brad, Colored Pencils, Black Lace, Patterned paper from stash
Cardstock: Black, Pink, Lime Green, Brown (for card) CTMH Distress Inks.


Please leave a comment on each blog


Don't forget to attend the main event on FACEBOOK, where all the goodies will be given out!  There will be Challenges with Prizes, Daily Giveaways, Contests, a Sweepstakes Giveaway and LOTS MORE!!
Come and celebrate with QKD and our fabulous artists. There's NO set time to come. It's all online! Come in your jammies, bring your hot chocolate and get ready for 19 days of fun!!
If you lose yourself in the blog, go back to the QKD Blog for the blog order and links!  Have fun and happy crafting!

Your next stop on the hop is the talented Chris, I know you will love what she has made=)



2 comments:

  1. I love the circlular shape of your card! Let's PARTAY!!!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Terra Bidlespacher's images! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete