Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Papercrafting World ~ Challenge
Suess Reading Challenge


Good Morning, I'm so happy to be part of today's "Suess Reading Challenge"
We are celebrating reading across America, along with celebrating several new
 PCW design team members, so take a moment to welcome them to the team!!
Candice ~ Erica ~ Gail ~ Janet ~ Letillia ~ Marji ~ Sharon~
I am so honored & happy to be part of this wonderful design team & work with such
amazing talent, these ladies are going to be a great addition to the PCW family

SOOO, with that said, here is my project for today's challenge..
My girls are now 14 & 18, so my reading to them is over,(I will not cry)
 they now read my books, the baby books have left the shelves...
But I do remember a time when Dr. Suess was the only books they read...
With that in mind, my 18 year old picked this adorable digi for my project
she just asked me to make them purple..LOL

I made a Corner Folded Bookmark for my girls

I hope you enjoyed,
Project Recipe:

PCW Digi Stamp "Thing 1 & Thing 2"
Colored pencils, paper from my stash, Chrystal Stickles
Bakers Twine, Prima flower, button from my stash
CTMH sentiments & black distressed ink

Click HERE to enter this week's challenge and for a
chance to see more amazing projects made by the
PCW Design Team.
Stop by next Tuesday for more PCW fun

Scrappy Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie....LOVE thing 1 and Thing 2...AND the rossette...super cute!!

    HUgs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete