Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Papercrafting World
Challenge
~Happy Birthday~

Good morning, and it's such a beautiful morning here in the country!
Today is Tuesday, which means another PCW Design Team Challenge
Today we were asked to make something "Birthday Themed"
So I decided to make this adorable easel card for my crazy sweet 
niece Ashley who just turned 9 last week (sorry it's late)
I hope she loves this card, I know I do!!
With that said, here is my card...

Recipe:
PCW Digi stamp (click on link to purchase digi stamps, cutting files and more)
Patterned paper from Michaels, white cardstock, colored pencils
Flowers from my stash, hot glue, pop dots, ATG,
Tim Holtz -vintage photo- distress ink

Don't forget to stop by cookingwithcricut.com to enter this weeks
challenge, you can also check out the other Design Teams projects.

Feel free to leave a comment, I read each one I get, also become a follower 
if you like what you see here, and don't forget to subscribe to my blog by email.



No comments:

Post a Comment