Tuesday, January 31, 2012

~PCW~ 
Valentine Theme
Challenge


Good Morning, today's PCW challenge is Valentine Theme, we were to make
something Valentine related, so I picked this amazing digi stamp, my mother in law
always says Elephants are good luck.... 
I made this card for my hubby, we met 22 years ago today
at Braums where I worked.
Enjoy!

Recipe:
PCW digi stamp: Elephant Love Couple
Colored pencils,pop dots,bling,red & chocolate inks,ATG
Embossing ink & black embossing powder,random sentiment stamp
Patterned paper: Meadow Lark from My Minds Eye, I like the vintage
"love letter" look this paper has..

Click HERE to enter the challenge and see more projects
from the other PCW design team

You can also purchase this digi stamp and more by clicking HERE

1 comment:

  1. This is so nice, Bonnie! I love the soft colors. Congratulations on 22 years together!!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete