Sunday, November 13, 2011

Queen Kat Design
Design Team 
Posting


Today I am sharing a really adorable stamp set from
Queen Kat Designs, the stamp set is 
"Star Wanted" designed by Danika Lindsell and is part of the Artemiss Collection

I love how my card turned out, I hope you like it


How cute is this?
Card Recipe:
Queen Kat Designs Star Wanted Stamps
Brown, White & Black cardstock, colored pencils
Green Pearls, Christmas Stitches from Making Memories (old from my stash)
corner punch from friskers, Christal Stickles
Royal Blue Glitter & Icy White Folk Art paint for snow
(card was cut a few weeks ago with my cricut, not sure what cart or size was used )

dont forget to head over to the Queen Kat Designs
links, you can become a follower on facebook, purchase your very own stamps and much more=)

No comments:

Post a Comment