Thursday, October 6, 2011

Scrappin' Sista's
Birthday Month


Welcome to A Scrap Above, I was so excited and Honored
when Christel over at One Scrappin' Sista asked if I would
be a Guest Designer for her special Birthday month,
Christel is such an inspiration to me and a wonderful friend. =)
Christel is celebrating her Birthday month with a New Guest Designer
each day, here is a little card I made using Christel's favorite colors
purple, orange, red & turquoise.


 

Recipe:
Cardstock: brown, red, purple, orange, turquoise
Patterned paper, red ribbon, bling, ATG,
Cricut cartridge: Sweet Treats & Celebrate Flourish
Dont forget to stop by Christel's blog and wish her a Happy Birthday month
and you can also check out her other Birthday Month Guest Designer's.

Thanks to my good friend and inspiration Christel =)

Bonnie a.k.a. A Scrap Above

6 comments:

  1. Just popping over from Christel's blog to say Hi. Love the card, it is so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange is my favorite color! So I am loving this project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, your card is just beautiful!!! I love the cuts you used and the ribbon you added! here from Christel's blog and a new follower!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and bright card you created for Christel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! so bright colors especially the patterned paper.

    I am your new follower.

    Luanne
    myfootahead@gmail.com
    http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful cards --- great job and pleasure being in the hop with you
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness
    http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete