Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall/Halloween Blog Hop 

October 22-23


Welcome to Nicolette's Fall/Halloween Blog Hop
Day 1
I am so happy my scrappy friend  Nicolette asked me  to be part of her
 Fall/Halloween Blog Hop, there are 24 talented stops along the way, 
& you may even find some yummy BLOG CANDY=)
You should be arriving here from Jamie's blog. If you just stumbled on 
my blog and would like to hop, start over at Nicolette's blog 


For my project, I decided to make this fun Halloween card
I think it turned out sooo cute! And the spiders are ...creepy=)
Hope you enjoy

Recipe:


Digi Stamp: Kich N Bleus Spooky collection #1 ( click link to purchase your own digis)
Patterned paper: Basic Grey, cardstock: Black & white
Purple chalk, CTMH Distress inks, colored pencils, ribbon
Flowers & Roses: Handmade Quilled 
Hot Glue: Handmade Spider webs, 2 cut out spiders
1 Ladybug (food for BIG spider) LOL




Thanks for hopping with us today.
Your next stop in the hop is Becky 


15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. Love the digis from Kich N Blue TFS pammejo1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thanks for sharing.
    Patti
    www.shortnscrappy.com
    lilbitee1971 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card.

    Leah
    leah@leahscarddesigns.com
    http://www.leahscarddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. shes a cutie mummy :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job on the flower accents ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute card i love it calebwmartin@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. super fun and cute card.
    Eva :0)
    evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
    I have a giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so cute - i love your flowers too. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card Bonnie! Those spiders are creepy, I am pretending they are not there :) Love the flowers!

    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. How SPOOKY cute!! I love all the details!! The lil spider food.. great idea!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it---it's darling.
    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card TFS.
    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete