Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Queen Kat Designs
Design Team Posting


I now have another favorite Queen Kat Design stamp
this stamp is a new release for July 2011 
Stamp is "Clockwork Fairy" designed by Captain Frogger
Dont you just love this stamp? I know I do

Recipe for card:
card is cut at 4x41/2
Black & White cardstock, patterned clock paper, clock face
bling, ATG tape, black ribbon, black & blue chalk, pop dots
Chocolate Brown embossing ink, Stampendous Transparent embossing powder
Sizzix Texture Boutique machine, cuttlebug circle emboss folder
Cricut cartridge Sweet Treats flower pg 51 cut 2 each at:
1/2 , 3/4 , 1' , 1 1/4 , 1 1/2 .

This card is posted on the Queen Kat Designs web site

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this card!!! You did an amazing job!!! -Julia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and yes I do love this stamp. Wish I had it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is AMAZING! You are super talented! Thank you for sharing! I am a new follower and would be honored if you would check out my blog and follow me as well at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bonnie, I hope all is well:) WOW love the card!!! TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed that this is the same LO with 'Distant fairy' post. But this looks better than that one. and the flower here really looks like a flower, it's actually cute. :)

    ReplyDelete