Monday, March 21, 2011

~Tamale Day~


I had so much fun making this card for the March challenge
"Make up your own Holiday"over at 
stop by Karel's blog and vote for my card if you like it at http://kareljcreations.com
my "made up" Holiday is "Tamale Day" each year my Husbands family
makes Tamales, this year will be 19 years, so I am a pro!LOL
And I simply LOVE this stamp, it's the
Market Street Stamps "Bilingual Series BFF
Dont forget to check out their stamps, they are my favorite!
I am also entering  this card in Scrapbookahoic by Abby Challenge #1

9 comments:

  1. This is so much fun Bonnie.... I bet your families tamales are the best !!! Great card, you are so creative!
    Thanks for playing this week with us at S.By Abby.
    Maria Elena S By Abby D.T
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun card! it makes me smile just looking at it. Thanks for playing and good luck from Abby's design team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card!! Thanks for entering our first challenge over at Scrapbookaholic by Abby!!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl, I hope all is well! Love this card to cute and I sure so love TAMALES!!!! Yummy:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!!!!! I love those tamalitos!!!!

    thanks for entering our challenge!!!

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Adorable!!! Thanks for entering our challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! Love the tamales and the flower! Thanks for playing along with us at Abby's challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! I really love the way you did the strips of color and sentiment in the background. Thanks so much for playing with us :)

    ReplyDelete